Wednesday, 22 July 2009

My last wank......

Ok, so my first assignment from Miss Blue for my long hot summer of blue balled denial is to tell everyone about the last time I masturbated and came, include details of my technique, what I thought about and if I used any toys.


Well he last time i jerked my prissy sissy stick was 2 days ago now (I know....I am so kicking myself that i didn't wank before receiving Miss BLue's email and first training assignment but now i no loger own a cock i guess i'm well and truly fucked so no wanking for me for the foreseeable future...).

I was on my laptop watching one of the cuckold videos at empflix.com. I was wearing my hot pink panties and bra (stuffed of course with two water filled condoms to give me an oh so feminine rack, silver hotpants, a tight baby tee shirt, fishnet stockings and red heels. The vid was totally hot. In it, the woman was like totaly addicte to black cock and was ridiculing her fiancee for being too small and not being able to give her what she wanted. She forces the poor sissy to wear her slutty one piece outfit, puts her panties in his mouth and forced him to watch her service a massive length of mighty black man meat. He ultimately has to clean up after she has been nailed every which way. OMG I soo wished it was me beig humiliated like that.

This black cock was HUGE! My prissy little cocklet started getting hard when I listened to the woman humiliating her fiancee. She was so completely hot and he was, well, almost as pathetic as me i guess. I slipped one hand under the band of my hotpants into my panties and tweaked my tiny pricklet with two fingers.

When she forced him to wear her outfit I imagined at first that it was me that was being humiliated, thinking how it would feel for an alpha female goddess to think me so worthless that she would force me to wear her slutwear just for her amusement whilst she took on a real man. It was so horny imagining panties being forced into my mouth and being made to watch whilst my fiancee was nailed by a massive length of muscular black dick.

But then, whilst i stroked, i couldn't hel thinking about how much I wanted to be the woman. How it would fele to be used by a man like that. How slutty I would feel to have such a hot body and to be ridden by a hot stud, having that massive whang crammed up into me. OMG I wanted that cock SO badly!

Listening to her take every powerful inch of the black stud , and thinking about how i would ride and love that massive schlong if it were me taking it, was just too much. With my two fingers jacking my tiny prink i felt myself ready to cum. When i spunked, it wasn't a mighty release (not like the powerful alpha male black man i was watching), it ws a pitiful dribble of loser spum into my panties. I could feel a pathetic wet spot forming, seeping through the crotch of my panies into my hotpants. My dick went so soft almost immediately.

I felt so pathetic wearing my slutty outfit with a wet crotch and a tiny limp cocklet but carried on watching the video until the end, imagining again that it was me being forced to clean up my fucked out girlfriend after she has had the ride of her life.

As a compulsive loser masterbator, the next four weeks is going to be sooo hard.... Still, I hope Miss Blue has fun with my cock.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment